top of page
Wed, May 10|
Navigating Relationships With Consciousness And Intentionality
Acknowledging that relationships are not static, but instead, they are constantly changing and evolving. (between individuals, teams within an organization and even family)
Time & Location
May 10, 9:00 AM – May 11, 9:00 AM
- Relationships and how they develop over time.
- Acknowledging different relationship dynamics and how to leverage on them to achieve long-term goals.
- Relationships are hard work, and each one is unique. (How we shouldn’t be complacent)
- Always needing to show up for all our relationships.
- John Gottman’s ‘Good will, Bad Will’
- Fresh lens: Your relationship currency at work and in life
- How do you navigate the complexity of your relationships?
bottom of page